Hey everyone, today I am going to share with you all, Unboxing and Review of my First Ever MSM Box – January 2016. If you regularly follow my blog i am sure you know how much i love subscribing to Beauty boxes. I Have already been reviewing regularly FAB BAG and My Envy Box, and though i love the former, the latter has most of the times not fulfilled my expectations. I had heard a lot about MSM boxes and thought to give it a try.
It comes in two variants – MSM Express Box worth Rs.495 (which contains products of niche and upcoming brands) and MSM Select Box worth Rs.995 (which contains products of premium and established brands). Since i really wanted to try out products of Premium brands, I subscribed for the 6 months package of MSM Select Box which cost me Rs. 5545/- (Aprrox Rs. 924/- per month)
I must admit i did think twice, if paying so much would actually reap me benefits or it would be just another beauty box not worthy of the money i paid.
But to my surprise, my First MSM Select Box was a complete Steal!!!
The Tagline of MSM BOX ”A LOT IN A LITTLE ” absolutely holds true for this month. I am super happy with the products that i received since only by paying Rs. 924/- the products that i received were for almost Rs. 2,700 Approx)
So let’s dig into the post and see what were the products that MSM Box (Select) sent me:
(1) Burt’s Bees Coconut and Pear Moisturizing Lip Balm (Received full size product) : I was happy to receive this Lip Balm from Burt’s bees since this brand is not easily available in India, and online it is available on Amazon.in but it is insanely overpriced. Coming over to the Lip Balm, Burt’s Bees lip balms has an emollient formula that definitely makes chapped lips softer. It contains Coconut Oil, Pear Extract, and Shea Butter. It is really moisturizing and hydrating, and it smells amazing. The only downside i feel is that it doesn’t contain SPF. But i am glad to make it a part of my Lip balm Collection . It retails for 3.3 $ (Around INR 250/-)
(2) Vichy Purete Thermale Cleansing Foam Radiance Revealer (Received 50 ml bottle) : This was the second Full size product that i received. Vichy is a very well known Established brand and the products are much sort after. This is a cleansing foam suitable for anyone with sensitive Skin. It is Paraben free and Enriched with Vichy Thermal Spa Water. Read the Complete Review HERE It retails for Rs. 650/- for 50 ml bottle
(3) Colorbar Lash Illusion Mascara Duo (Received Full size product) : The third Full Size product in the Box was the Colorbar Lash Illusion Mascara Duo. This mascara comes with 2 wands with 4ml on each side, one side is Volumising Mascara and the other side is Lengthening Mascara. I loved this product it’s like getting two mascaras at the price of one 🙂 Shall post the Before-After Application pictures of this mascara soon. It retails for Rs. 450/-
(4) Bobbi Brown Lip Balm with SPF 15: (Received Full Size Product) : Can someone Pinch me! :p This product was sent as a “bonus”. Can you imagine my excitement after receiving this 4th Full Size product? It contains Avocado, olive, and wheat germ oil along with beeswax and Aloe Vera. I had long back received this Lip balm as a gift from my aunt who lives in the States, And had loved the way it felt on my lips then. Needless to mention, can’t wait to use this beauty again!. Especially now since i have realised the importance of using SPF lip Balms and this Lip Balm contains SPF 15 🙂 It retails for $ 22 (Around INR 1320/-)
(5) Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss: (Received Sample Size of 8 fl.oz) : Another tiny surprise which came in as a Bonus was the Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss in the shade ‘Nude’ . I love the tiny sample tube of this lip gloss and it is a perfect sample size. And the color is beautiful medium pink brown shade which looks gorgeous. The Full Size product retails for $26 (Around INR 1,600/-)
(6) Kama Ayurveda Kokum & Almond Body Butter (Received 3 Sample tubes of 5 g each) : I have been using Kama Ayurveda’s Products for my Skin care regime which i am absolutely loving . And this was a perfect addition to my regime. I received 3 Sample tubes (15 g total) of the Kama Ayurveda Kokum and Almond body butter which i feel is a decent quantity to test any product. Can’t wait to try it out! It retails for Rs 1,195/- for 250gm jar
I am soo happy with the First MSM Box that i received. There isn’t one product in this box which i wasn’t happy to receive, not to forget these are all high end brands 🙂 If this is how MSM Box is going to surprise me every month then i am positive i am going to be a lifetime subscriber of these boxes 😛 Can’t wait for the next month to arrive 🙂
You can order your MSM Boxes HERE
Until Next Time,