So if aren’t yet aware, Korean Skincare has been quite talked about recently, including the 10 Step Korean Skin care routine. Though for me and i guess most of us a 10 Step Skincare routine would sound too exhaustive i was really excited to try out few korean masks that bloggers were raving about. And luckily! I received it in the MSM Box 🙂 So lets dig in the post to know more 🙂
PRICE : Rs. 100 Per mask
WHAT IS IT???? (As taken from their website)
- It’s real squeeze mask “Rose” : Fragrant rose ingredients provide moisture to your skin and make it supple and smooth.
- Jeju green complex : Jeju green complex that consists of green tea, tangerine, cactus, camelia leaves and orchid keep your skin healthy.
- Triple layered sheet : This triple layered sheet has a long-lasting moisturizing effect on the mask so that the essence can be absorbed into your skin and nourish it.
How to Use it :
- After washing your face, gently apply toner on your face to even out your skin texture.
- Then, apply the mask over your entire face, avoiding your eye and lip areas.
- Remove the mask after 10-20 minutes and gently pat your face to allow the remaining formula to absorb into your skin.
- Avoid using the product around your eyes.
- Do not apply on wounds or any skin experiencing irritation, such as dermatitis and eczema.
- If you exhibit the following symptoms after using the product, immediately stop using the product. If symptoms worsen, consult a dermatologist.
– Red blotches, swelling, itchiness, or irritation
– If the above symptoms appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after using the product, immediately stop using the product.
- Avoid extremely high and low temperatures and direct sunlight.
- Use the product immediately after opening, so that it does not dry out. Do not use the product more than once.
MY EXPERIENCE USING THE INNISFREE IT’S REAL SQUUEZE MASK ROSE :
So well the Usage Instruction, Warnings were a little scary :p but i thought why not give it a try! So the moment i opened my packet, i could see a white mask properly folded completely drenched in the serum. The serum was a thick white liquid. Unfolding the wet and tightly folded mask felt a little difficult as i was scared of tearing the mask apart. But i managed to do so, After removing the mask out of the packet i saw that some of the serum was still on the insides of the packet.
So ever so carefully i unfolded the mask and applied it on my face. Since the Mask comes in a standard size, many of you may not get the perfect fit for your face, and you would have to adjust as per your face shape.
The fragrance of this Mask was very soothing and floral, which i absolutely loved! So the instructions suggest using the mask for 10-20 minutes before taking it off. But i kept it for almost 30 minutes. After like 20 minutes the serum on the mask started drying up. And once the Sheet dries up almost completely it is difficult to keep it on the face so i removed it after 30 minutes. And massaged whatever was left of the serum on my face for a couple of minutes. And to my surprise it sinked in completely into my skin as if my skin drank the entire serum :p
I should admit my Skin felt Hydrated, Nourished and Soft as if it was thirsty since ages :p Even though the serum had completely sinked into my skin i wasn’t sure if i should keep it overnight or not. So before i went off to sleep i washed my face with Plain water. I didn’t follow up with any moisturiser since my skin didn’t feel the need to.
So i do feel these masks are those extra moisture boost masks which would be good once a week or probably once every 2 weeks. I’d definitely consider buying it again, as i was really happy with the way my skin loved it 🙂
Have you tried any Korean Skin Mask Sheets?
Until Next Time xoxo,