Facial Treatment Masque Nourishing Mysore Sandalwood & Nagkesar
Price : Rs. 1,395/- for 50 gm
A nourishing Facial Pack made with Sandalwood and Nagkesar mixed with nourishing herbs, flowers and fruit to make a highly nutritious Mask. Honey’s natural antioxidant and anti-microbial properties help to protect the skin from the damage of the sun’s rays, and replenishes skin moisture, leaving it feeling soft and supple. Does this product live up to its claims? Find out more in my review below 🙂
- Almond oil from sweet almonds is the most nutritious, adds glow, deeply moisturizes.
- Sandalwood retains moisture levels and is purifying, cooling and soothing.
- NagKesar has skin re-texturising, toning and firming properties. It contains several antioxidant compounds which instantly rejuvenate and revitalize dry dehydrated and mature skin.
- Wheat germ Oil improves blood circulation; repairs damaged skin cells, soothes and softens the skin. It has anti-ageing properties.
- Turmeric is a strong anti-oxidant that prevents the ageing of the skin, evens out skin tone and color, giving the skin a healthy glow.
How to use : Use after cleansing. Preferably open pores with steaming or a hot towel for five minutes. Smooth on face and neck avoiding the eye area and allow to dry. Rinse off with warm, then cold water. Moisturise as usual.
Packaging – This comes in a the signature sturdy Glass tub with Golden cap. Like all Forest Essential products the look of this container is so classy and beautiful you will instantly fall in love with it.
My thoughts on the Forest Essentials Masque:
Nourishing Mysore Sandalwood & Nagkesar is Off white in color with a mild Sandalwood Fragrance since it is a clay based mask (contains Kaolin) it dries very quickly on the skin. The texture of this mask is very smooth and easy to apply. You don’t have to add water to it which is a good part. After washing my face with water, I do not completely dry my face with the towel, I let it remain a little moist, and then I apply this mask. It dries of completely within 10-15 minutes. The ideal method is to steam your face prior to applying the pack but at times I am just too lazy to do it :p
Coming over to the product claims, although this masque is suitable for People with Dry Skin as per the Skin Expert at Forest Essentials, I still feel it dries my skin a little. And I need to moisturize immediately after washing off this masque since my skin feels a little stretchy. So in terms of moisturizing effect this one doesn’t live upto the mark. That is the downside for me in this product. My skin does feel bright after washing but the effects don’t stay too long.
What I Like about the Forest Essentials Masque 🙂
- Skin looks bright after washing
- Calming Fragrance of Sandalwood
- All natural ingredients
What i don’t like about the Forest Essentials Masque 🙁
- Not suitable for people with extremely dry skin
- Pricey (This is going to be a constant dislike that you shall see in my each and every review of Forest Essentials Products) :p
This might work really well for people with Normal to Oily skin, but as for someone with Dry Skin, it doesn’t really work well. And you have to moisturize your skin immediately after washing off this masque.
Some Other Forest Essentials products that i have tried 🙂
- Forest Essentials Tejasvi Facial Milk Ubtan Review
- Forest Essentials Mashobra Wild Honey, Lemon & Rose Water Facial Cleanser Review
- Forest Essentials Sandalwood Saffron Night Treatment Cream Review
- Forest Essentials Soundarya Radiance Cream with 24 Karat Gold and SPF 25 Review
- Forest Essentials Lightening and Brightening Tejasvi Emulsion
- Forest Essentials Facial Treatment Masque Nourishing Mysore Sandalwood & Nagkesar Review
Until next Time xoxo,