Having Spotless and Flawless Skin is every woman’s dream. Some follow a 3 step routine, some 4 step and koreans well we all have heard about their extensive 10 Step Routine.
Now i have always been the sort of person who likes to keep my skincare pretty simple , minimal yet effective coz lets be honest no one has the time for 10 steps in the mornings when you are running late for work.
Personally for me having a Good Serum in ones Skincare Regime is of utmost importance. As serums provide a high concentration of active ingredients, and penetrate further, effectively delivering beneficial nutrients and hydration actives to the deepest layers of the skin where moisturizers won’t penetrate.
So today i am going to be sharing my thoughts about this amazing Serum that i have been using since around a month which is the Daughter Earth Eternal Youth Rejuvenating Serum which i am totally obsessed with.
Daughter Earth is the first brand in India that has formulated its products by combining Ayurveda and Green Biochemistry. And all their products are Ministry of AYUSH (Ayurveda) Certified, 100% Vegan , Cruelty Free and do not have a single drop of toxic chemicals such as Parabens, phthalates, sulfates and Synthetic fragrances. You can check out their Website HERE
Price : Rs. 1895/- for 15 ml and Rs. 3,450/- for 30 ml BUY HERE
So Daughter Earth was kind enough to provide me with a 10% Discount Code for my readers. So if you wish to purchase any product from them you can use the code RIASGIFT10% and get 10% Discount on it 🙂
So lets look at the Ingredients and their Benefits of the Daughter Earth Eternal Youth Rejuvenating Serum.
- Geranium, Frankincense, Ashwagandha and Atibalaprevent signs of premature aging by protecting skin from free-radical damage and environmental stress factors.
- Avocado, Seabuckthorn and Jojobapack power punch of skin-loving constituents – containing as many as 200+ nutrients
- Tamanu, Sandalwood, and Liquoriceeven the skin tone and reduce blemishes. Forms a natural lipid barrier to lock moisture in and protect against dryness, leaving skin soft and silky with a renewed appearance and texture.
- Marigold and Rose heal rough skin prone to inflamation through its calming and soothing qualities
- A rare combination ofButea Monosperma (Palash), Manjistha and Mandukaparni (Centella Asiatica), this serum is rich in flavonoids, Vitamin E and minerals.
- Carrot Seed Oil : Prevents free radical damage, soothes irritated skin and provides natural sun protection
- Grape Seed Oil : Super Skin Food, excellent source of antioxidants, reservatrol, Vitamins E & C. Quenches free radicals and promotes collagen
- Gotukola (Centella Asiatica) :known for excellent anti-aging properties, help skin look youthful and rejuvenated
- Azadirachta Indica (Neem) :Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal. Removes debris on the skin and protects it from microbes
Packaging : The Daughter Earth Eternal Youth Rejuvenating Serum comes in a tiny glass bottle with pump dispenser. It also has a plastic cover to protect the pump.
My Experience using the Daughter Earth Eternal Youth Rejuvenating Serum :
The Daughter Earth Eternal Youth Rejuvenating Serum contains 21 highest grade active botanicals because of which the fragrance of this Serum is totally natural. I absolutely adore the fragrance it is extremely therapeutic and relaxing, the kind of fragrance that you would find in an aromatherapy spa. When i apply it before bedtime it helps me unwind and de-stress.
Now Coming on to the Serum itself, it has a golden hue and it is extremely Lightweight. It spreads and absorbs quickly and is completely non-greasy. You just need 2 – 3 drops to cover entire face and neck. Right after you massage your skin with this serum in upwards and outwards motion it completely gets absorbed and you are left with baby smooth skin.
Unlike other Serums which are specifically formulated to use only at night, The Daughter’s Earth Eternal Youth Rejuvenating Serum can be used both in Day and Night as it is carefully formulated to not include photosensitive ingredients. Also since it is made with non-comedogenic (non-pore clogging) oils it is completely suitable for Oily skinned beauties as well. I haven’t experienced any breakouts, reactions or sensitivities while using it.
I have personally noticed a massive change in the way my skin looks, right from fading the dark spots on my face, to removing the Superficial fine lines on my forehead, this Serum has worked extremely well for my skin.
It is a luxurious experience and I love how I wake up with a plump, glowing, smoother skin with visible clarity with each passing week. No wonder it is called the liquid gold!
Now i know a lot of you may find this to be on the expensive side but personally for me I’d much rather spend more for something that works and works well, than continuously spending money on lesser quality, less effective products with nasty ingredients.
So to sum it up, If there is just 1 product that you would want to try from Daughter Earth then it definitely has to be the Rejuvenating Serum!!
Until next Time xoxo
P.S. You can read about other Daughter Earth products by clicking the link below :